The Complete NEXT JS Course 2021 , HelloWorld to Deployment starts with differences of React and Next
Next.js is an open-source development framework built on top of Node.js enabling React-based web applications functionalities such as server-side rendering and generating static websites.
In The Complete NEXT JS Course 2021 , HelloWorld to Deployment we will learn the following topics
- React vs Next
- Creating Single Page Applications
- Client Side Rendering
- Server Side Rendering
- Creating Layouts
- Create REST API’s without Node , Express
- Routing in Next JS
- Connecting Databases (Mongo DB) to NEXT JS
- Performing API requests with Postmon to Next API’s
- CSS Modules in Next JS
- 3 Live and Hands On Projects
- Deploying Next App to Vercel
- Q/A Support
- By the end of this course you will know how to create a full stack web application with NEXT JS.
NEXT is one of the popular and powerful full stack web development framework. With NEXT you can build both frontend and backend applications without the knowledge of Node or Express.
Come on Guys….What are you waiting for ?
The NEXT is NOW
Who this course is for:
- Full Stack Developers
- React Developers
- Next JS Developers
- MERN Stack Developer