This is an introductory course on Vagrant designed to show how to setup local development environments using Vagrant and related tools.
Vagrant is a command-line program that’s used in combination with a configuration file to define, configure, and run virtual machines. Vagrant is compatible with most of the major hypervisors , including VirtualBox, Hyper-V and VMware.
In this course you get started with vagrant powerful easy to use tool by helping you build your understanding of Vagrant components and provides to support Vagrant. It also covered primary use cases for Vagrant, and explains how it can simplify the usage and deployment of virtual machines. He discusses how to work with boxes including how to create boxes of your own and discusses Vagrant Cloud online box repository and course also cover how to work with oracle database using Vagrant and learn basic administration oracle with vagrant. The following topics are covered.
- What is Vagrant?
- Running your first box VM
- Connecting to box
- Working with Vagrant Cloud
- Configuring boxes with Vagrant files
- Creating a developer environment
- Uploading a box to Vagrant Cloud
- How to install Oracle 18C,12C,11G database using Vagrant
- How to do Basic administration of oracle vagrant
Who this course is for:
- Software Engineers, developers, and programmers DevOps
- IT Operations
- Development Support Freelancers IT Managers
- System Administrator
- Database Administrator