>>> This Troubleshoot Your Electronics Projects course is intended for those interested in learning electronics and electrical Projects, devices and boards troubleshooting. <<<
What you will get when you join this course?
- Learn the right steps to follow when investigating electronic Projects and devices to clearly identify and fix the issue.
- Learn how to test electronic components and make sure they work | Practical
- Learn what are the right tools to be used in troubleshooting | Practical
- Learn debugging and dobule checking techniques
- More than 2.5 Hours of Practical Videos
- Access to Electronic and Electrical Practical Test Course | Usually price 200$
- Access to our Best Selling Amazon Book (Basics of Electronic Components Book) and How to deal with each item| Usually price 50$
- Access to more than 62 Lecture in Full HD
- Access to More than 4.5 Hour of Video Content
A comprehensive Course that helps you in learning and dealing professionally with electronic Projects, components, and electronic devices and easily troubleshoots any problem using a step by step methodology + a checklist.
Welcome to this course.
Topics that we will be discussed during the Introduction to Electronic Components Course are listed here in a brief outline.
- What is troubleshooting?
- Right tools needed for troubleshooting?
- Step by step checklist to follow when troubleshooting
- Electronic components testing steps | practical
- What do you need to start troubleshooting
- Tools needed to get the job done
- Common electrical and electronic Components
- Troubleshooting steps
- Masure concerns and how to deal with different situations
- Testing tools and how to test different components
- The Components of Electricity
- Volt-Ohm-Meter Basics (Measuring Electricity)
- Circuit Diagrams Basics (Electronic Roadmaps)
- The Resistor
- Ohm’s Law
- The Capacitor
- The Inductor
- The Diode
- The Transistor (Electronic Valves)
What students are saying about our previous Electronic Component Course:
- André stenberg says, “This is a nice introduction course to those who would like to learn the basics of electronics.”
- Mike Mackley says, “It’s covering the topic and establishing the basics very well.”
- Sunil Thakur says, “Great course for beginning in electronics, especially enjoyed the water analogy part to make learning easier.”
- Qays Qaysaneah says, “Clear and Simple, and that is so nice :)”
Who this course is for:
- Anyone with a need to brush up their knowledge of basic electronics