You’re looking for a complete course on Time Series Forecasting to drive business decisions involving production schedules, inventory management, manpower planning, and many other parts of the business., right?
You’ve found the right Time Series Analysis and Forecasting course. This course teaches you everything you need to know about different forecasting models and how to implement these models in Python.
After completing this course you will be able to:
- Implement time series forecasting models such as AutoRegression, Moving Average, ARIMA, SARIMA etc.
- Implement multivariate forecasting models based on Linear regression and Neural Networks.
- Confidently practice, discuss and understand different Forecasting models used by organizations
How this course will help you?
A Verifiable Certificate of Completion is presented to all students who undertake this Marketing Analytics: Forecasting Models with Excel course.
If you are a business manager or an executive, or a student who wants to learn and apply forecasting models in real world problems of business, this course will give you a solid base by teaching you the most popular forecasting models and how to implement it.
Why should you choose this course?
We believe in teaching by example. This course is no exception. Every Section’s primary focus is to teach you the concepts through how-to examples. Each section has the following components:
- Theoretical concepts and use cases of different forecasting models
- Step-by-step instructions on implement forecasting models in Python
- Downloadable Code files containing data and solutions used in each lecture
- Class notes and assignments to revise and practice the concepts
The practical classes where we create the model for each of these strategies is something which differentiates this course from any other course available online.
What makes us qualified to teach you?
The course is taught by Abhishek and Pukhraj. As managers in Global Analytics Consulting firm, we have helped businesses solve their business problem using Analytics and we have used our experience to include the practical aspects of Marketing and data analytics in this course
We are also the creators of some of the most popular online courses – with over 170,000 enrollments and thousands of 5-star reviews like these ones:
This is very good, i love the fact the all explanation given can be understood by a layman – Joshua
Thank you Author for this wonderful course. You are the best and this course is worth any price. – Daisy
Teaching our students is our job and we are committed to it. If you have any questions about the course content, practice sheet or anything related to any topic, you can always post a question in the course or send us a direct message.
Download Practice files, take Quizzes, and complete Assignments
With each lecture, there are class notes attached for you to follow along. You can also take quizzes to check your understanding of concepts. Each section contains a practice assignment for you to practically implement your learning.
Who this course is for:
- People pursuing a career in data science
- Working Professionals beginning their Machine Learning journey
- Statisticians needing more practical experience
- Anyone curious to master Time Series Analysis using Python in short span of time