WHAT YOU WİLL LEARN?
-First; learn how to analyze yourself with personal SWOT analysis in order to find both favorable and unfavorable factors created by your cognitive fallacies.
-Learn to make more money, get promoted faster or get better grades with identifying the right 20% percent of tasks that brings 80% of all results with Pareto Analysis.
-Learn how to discipline your task management priorities with Eisenhower matrix and plan ahead with no stress.
-Learn how to minimise the impact of internal & external disruptions on your concentration and workflow with the Pomodore Technique.
-Learn how to set a time limit to complete any task, so as not to fill the time available for its completion with Parkinson’s Law
-Learn how to divide your day into blocks of time to fulfill a specific or group of tasks easily with time blocking method.
SHORT EXPLANATİON OF THE COURSE:
Life is short and we all have 24 hours a day as humans. Also time does not care about your degree of success, intelligence, richness, talent or fame; It treats equally to everyone. That’s why time is the most valuable asset in the world and YOU have to learn how to protect your most valuable asset.
Time management is about using the right techniques blended with effective personal habits. İf you learn the techniques, but can not control your habits; no one else can be responsible for your time wasting behaviours. Thats why time management starts from learning what cognitive fallacies are.
In this lecture we will be talking about basic to advanced time management techniques, real life tips distilled from experience and productivity strategies guarantee that you get things done with no stress. And after that you will never say one of the following:
· I am always busy,
· I don’t have time,
· I am not happy with my life under this workload,
· I don’t feel I have achieved anything for a long time,
· I cannot control my life,
· Wish I had more than 24 hours to get things done,
· Lost my contact with my social life…
When you finish this course, you will learn:
· To write down your personal action plan with battle tested workshop tools
· To set new extraordinary goals and have energy to finish all of them 4X times faster
· Fantastic skills to conquer procrastination and be easy for creating to-do lists
· To boost your productivity by just saying “No!”
· To concentrate on any task without the hassle
· Time management habits that carry out top level productivity levers
· In short: Accomplish right thing at the right moment: Everyday!
Please note; as time management becomes the most important soft skill in the 4th industrial evolution era; this course is also for anyone who needs to be ready for the near future. Without knowing time management techniques; generations “X” & “Y” and “Z” will have a hard time in adapting industry 4.0 capabilities.
So as to solve this new problem; the course also includes an Udemy time management course first: a special template pack added to the last section of the course. This part contains ready made forms to help you on your daily, monthly and even yearly to do lists on different topics!. This part would easily be used by teachers, coaches and company training officers as a part of their training! In fact; this part will save your time every day, even years after you finish this course. Ths pack includes 15 ready made templates for general purpose. Here’s the list:
1. Daily Planner
2. Daily Schedule
3. Daily Goals
4. Daily To-Do List
5. Weekly Planner
6. Weekly Schedule
7. Weekly Goals
8. Weekly To-Do List
9. Monthly Planner
10. Monthly Schedule
11. Monthly Goals
12. Monthly To-Do List
13. General Goal Setter Template
14. Habit Tracker
15. Note Papers
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR?
-This course is designed for leaders, executives, project managers, employees, entrepreneurs, freelancers and students who want to accomplish more with less effort in their career.
-This course is also intended to save time for teachers, coaches and employers who needs to teach time management to their coaches, students and employees with no compromise.
-Anyone who becomes digital nomads at Covid 19 era and having problems in goal setting, focusing on their strategies and getting poor results in their professional careers and social lives.
-In fact anyone who procrastinates because of feeling burdened by being “busy” everyday and cannot unlock their full potential in their business (and social) lives would better get this course.
Who this course is for:
- Individuals of all education levels who have problems with time management or who want to learn more.
- Individuals with different life purposes like execurives, students, entrepreneurs, team members, family members, procrastinators and so on.