The Startup Masterclass is finally here!
In this startup masterclass, the course brings the basic ideas of starting a startup, and why you should consider starting a startup. This course is brought to you with my 4+ years in running startups, serving over 100,000+ customers, and creating ventures that can run on its own. This course will bring you an extraordinary approach to running startups, and a different course from the general courses out there.
The following are going to covered by the course,
- Finding your passion and Identifying whether the startups are for you?
- Building your startup (Have the idea, Know the market, Make the documents)
- Get funded by Investors (Pitch the Idea, Which kind of Investors you want to work with?)
- Legal aspects & accounting of startups
- Marketing, and getting the very first customers
- Co-Founders & Company Growth
- Startup Exits
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who is starting up or wants to become an entrepreneur
- Anyone who wants to create a successful company