Hello and welcome to The Python Developer Essentials 2021 Immersive Bootcamp
Learn the skills you need to become a Professional Certified Python Developer with this Complete Training Course.
You’ll become a Certified Python Developer and Coding Rockstar in no time.
This course covers all the following concepts theoretically and practically:
- How to Program with Modern Python
- The clean Python code
- The core Python concepts needed to become A Dev Professional
- Understand of how Python works behind the scenes
- Variables, Representing Data Types, and using Math
- Syntax and Recognize Code Blocks
- Understanding and Analyzing Errors
- Built-In Data Structures
- Built-In Functions and Methods
- Flows Control for Programs
- User-Defined and Anonymous Functions
- Object-Oriented Programming
- Different types of Modules
- Handle Files using Python 3.9.2
- Get the Instructor QA support
All of that and many more supported by the instructor assistance and guidance throughout this complete high-quality Guide.
Whether you are a beginner or a professional, this Guide is for you, and will change your Dev career and your thinking for the best in the world of software Engineering.
Python is the most popular programming language out there, and The best programming language in terms of ease and features.
So, what are you waiting for, enroll now to go through an Immersive Training of the most popular Programming Language on the market, Python.
Become A Python Guru in no time!
Who this course is for:
- New developers and Engineers
- Absolute Beginners in Python
- Programming and software development engineering newbies
- Developers and Engineers who know other programming language but are new to python
- Anyone who wants to master modern Python 3.9.1 the right way without wasting time
Hello and welcome to Mastering Python, Data Handling, Analysis and Visualization Comprehensive Bootcamp.
Data science is a very wide field, and one of the promising fields that is spreading in a fast way, also, it is one of the very rewarding, and it is increasing in expansion day by day, due to its great importance and benefits, as it is the future.
data science enables companies to measure, track, and record performance metrics for facilitating and enhancing decision making. Companies can analyze trends to make critical decisions to engage customers better, enhance company performance, and increase profitability.
And the employment of data science and its tools depends on the purpose you want from them.
For example, using data science in health care is very different from using data science in finance and accounting, and so on. And I’ll show you the core libraries for data handling, analysis and visualization which you can use in different areas.
One of the most powerful programming languages that are used for Data science is Python, which is an easy, simple and very powerful language with many libraries and packages that facilitate working on complex and different types of data.
This course you will cover:
- Python tools for Data Analysis
- Python Basics
- Python Fundamentals
- Python Object-Oriented
- Advanced Python Foundations
- Data Handling with Python
- Numerical Python(NumPy)
- Data Analysis with Pandas
- Data Visualization with Matplotlib
- Advanced Graphs with Seaborn
- Instructor QA Support and Help
HD Video Training + Working Files + Resources + QA Support.
In this course, you will learn how to code in Python from the beginning and then you will master how to deal with the most famous libraries and tools of the Python language related to data science, starting from data collection, acquiring and analysis data, to visualize data with advanced techniques, and based on that, the necessary decisions are taken by companies.
I am Ahmed Ibrahim, a software engineer and Instructor and I have taught more than 200,000 engineers and developers around the world in topics related to programming languages and their applications, and in this course, we will dive deeply into the core Python fundamentals, Advanced Foundations, Data handling libraries, Numerical Python, Pandas, Matplotlib and finally seaborn.
I hope that you will join us in this course to master the Python language for data analysis and Visualization like professionals in this field.
We have a lot to cover in this course.
Let’s get started!
Who this course is for:
- Python beginners and newbies
- Data Scientist who knows other language tools
- New Python Data Analysts
- Data Science Beginners
- New developers and Programmers
- Programmers and developers who know other programming language but are new to python
- Anyone who wants to use Python for data analysis and visualization in a short time!