** WELCOME TO THE MEMORY TECHNIQUES COURSE- Learn the Memory Experts Techniques That Will Change Your Life **
What is the challenge of this course?
In the first place, I want to make you understand what memory improvement is about, and see for yourself just how simple and handy this skill is!
After you understand how it works, and I guarantee that you’ll understand it after watching this course, improving your memory will be just a matter of consistency and practice. In this course, you will find simple techniques that you can apply in your daily life, that can ensure your success in different situations that you face everyday:
- The Acronym Method ,which has two variants: “The Acronym Mnemonic Technique“ and “The Sentence Method”.
- The Link System with the variants: “The Chain Link Method” and “The Story Method”.
- The Location Method (Loci), where you will learn “The Roman Room Technique” and ” The Journey Technique”.
Next, you will discover “The PEG System” and the most important techniques of this kind:
- The Alphabet Method;
- The Number Shape Method;
- The Number Rhyme Method;
- The Body Parts Method;
- and The Major System. Finally, you will find some other simple memory techniques, that can help you to memorize more effectively: The Sound Alike Method, Rhymes and Jingles, The Sing-a-Long Method and Mind Maps.
Each method and technique is explained in detail and with a lot of examples.
You will also learn tips and tricks from the memory experts, to help you memorize more effectively.
* * *
This course is the first part of the series “The Memory Techniques Course” and includes the Basic Mnemonic Systems.
The second part of this series, dedicated to the Advanced Mnemonic Systems , is also available on Udemy.
If you want to go further and learn advanced memory techniques used by memory athletes in competitions, I recommend the second part of this course as the next step.
Keep in mind that these methods and systems are tested and used by memory experts and they will also work for you!
This course will take you on a journey of self-discovery, showing how to develop your memory full potential, and how to use it effectively in your daily life.If you consistently apply the memory techniques presented in this course, in addition to improving memory, in just a matter of months, even weeks, you will notice an improvement in the overall quality of your life.
I’m sure you will enjoy it and I can’t wait to be your guide and mentor on this exciting new journey!
Chris M Nemo
Memory Improvement Writer& Blogger at The Mnemo Bay
All published lectures have been captioned.The subtitles of this course, automatically generated by the Udemy platform, have been corrected by the instructor so that they can be used by the students.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone looking to develop new learning and memory improvement skills. This course is suitable for complete beginners,too.
- Anyone interested to become a mental athlete or to participate in a memory competition in the future. If you’re just at the beginning of your journey to memory improvement, you definitely need to take this course , which will give you the motivation to continue to follow your path to become a mental athlete.
- People who think they have a bad memory and want to do something about it
- Students can use this course to improve their study skills