This Course will Revolutionize your ideas into a unicorn startup and helped you in creating a prototype, Business model canvas, building Minimum viable product, Pitch deck, and Fundraising and support your team-building and expansion strategy in a startup.
The course outline is given below:-
Module 1 Startup basics
1. What is a Startup
2. Why our government is promoting the startup?
3.Types of a legal entity like Partnership firm, Sole proprietorship, Limited liability firm (LLP), Private limited company.
4.How startup raises funds from Incubators, Accelerators, Angel Investors, and Venture capitalists.
Module 2 Startup ideas
1. Three rules to validate your ideas? -Scalability, Market growth, Investors.
2. Types of problem-solving ideas that became unicorns? -Payment Infrastructure. -Market place business.
3. How to solve simple routine problems? -Category e-commerce Startups
4. How to think of billion-dollar ideas?
5. Solving Complex problems using core tech? -Traffic Surveillance System -Deep Tech In Healthcare
Module 3 Building a Prototype from Idea
1. What is the prototype and types of the prototype?
2. How to build a prototype of your Social media app?
3. What is the MVP?
4. Transform your prototype in the MVP?
5. We will be building a social media app in Marvel
Module 4 Startup business model
1. Subscription Business Model
2. Freemium business model
3.Network effect business model
4.Two-sided business model
5.Three sided business model
Module 5 Startup Pitch deck for fundraising
1.Cover Page/Introduction slide in the pitch deck
2.Problem slide in the pitch deck
3.Solution slide in the pitch deck
4.Product demo slide in the pitch deck
5.Market size slide in the pitch deck
6.Business model slide in the pitch deck
7.Competition slide in the pitch deck
8.Underlying magic slide in the pitch deck
9.Go-to-Market slide in the pitch deck
10.Team slide in the pitch deck
11.Traction/Milestones slide in the pitch deck
Module 6 Fundraising and startup finance
1.Difference between ownership, voting power, equity
2.Understanding valuation using ARR multiplier
3.Understanding vesting and cliff in a startup
4.Equity dilution on a further round of investment
5.Convertible notes to delay the valuation
Who this course is for:
- Entrepreneurs working on startups
- Marketing students looking for business model
- MBA students looking for business model
- Product managers
- Marketing Managers