Learn to choose correct social media marketing strategies, plan them in a monthly calendar, and then outsource and automate them.
If you are having trouble getting started with social media, or it is too distracting or confusing, this course will help you organize your social media marketing process in a way that makes it fast and effective.
THE MOST PRODUCTIVE WAY TO DO SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING
Doing things randomly seldom works out. For productivity, quality of execution, and ultimate success, one must get organized, plan, and create a systematic social media management strategy.
Creating a social media marketing calendar will give you an editorial calendar. You will know exactly which content to create and post every day of the month, and what the theme of each day will be so you don’t have to think about it or guess. That will immediately save you time.
SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING TEMPLATE IN THE COURSE
In the course, I give you a fresh social media marketing calendar template that you can fill out on your own while I walk you step-by-step on how I fill out every day of my own social media marketing calendar. You can follow how I create mine. I do it all by sharing my screen and showing you how to do it.
AFTER YOU GET ORGANIZED, GO FASTER BY OUTSOURCING AND AUTOMATING
Most people want to outsource and automate social media marketing right away. But first, you must become good at posting and gain a level of proficiency. Having a social media calendar will help you do that. Once you have things running smoothly, you can outsource and automate parts of content creation and posting.
LEARN SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGEMENT TO BOOST YOUR BUSINESS OR CAREER
Social media management can be a few things:
1) Social media management can be a job you can get working for a company.
2) Social media management can be a freelancing service you can offer on a site like Fiverr or UpWork.
3) Social media management is something your company needs if you run a small business and need to regularly post on social media sites like Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Twitter, Pinterest, and others.
DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A SOCIAL MEDIA CALENDAR AND A CONTENT CALENDAR
Your social media management is broad. It includes content beyond just your social media. Content that is outside your social media can be your blog posts or publicity you get for your business.
RESPONSIVE AND CARING INSTRUCTOR: WORLD-CLASS STUDENT SUPPORT
If you have questions, know that I am here to help! I answer 99% of student questions within 24 hours. Many students tell me that other instructors don’t respond. Well, I do because
1) I care about my students.
2) I feel a responsibility to make sure that students get their money’s worth from the course.
Invest in yourself! Enroll today!
Who this course is for:
- Small business owners or beginner social media marketers who need to do better social media management