Welcome to this course.
we will explain SCADA hands-on by elaborating your own interfaces for distinguishable systems and control Your Arduino Based Device.
In this course, you are going to get familiar with SCADA by creating visual interfaces that you can utilize to cover the automated procedures, demonstrate operating parameters, and indeed acquire data from a system that’s formerly operated and working.
We’re clarifying one of the most accustomed solutions in the world of visualization. As such, we’ll be working considerably with that technology.
We will also be working hands-on with SCADA, by the end of this course, you’ll be capable to make a completely running monitor, control and data acquisition system employing Arduino.
So be ready to start designing and creating your very first SCADA interface effortlessly and effectively, with24/7 support.
I am certain that you’ll enjoy this course content, see you inside.
What you will learn
Write Arduino code as the base for your interfaces.
Produce a completely functional graphical interface to cover Arduino
Make a completely functional Arduino Code to read sensors and control outputs based on SCADA Interface
Use different kinds of Graphical Elements for controlling different kinds of devices
Understand the Working principle of communication between SCADA Systems and Arduino
Produce SCADA interfaces using varied technologies allowing operators to interact with a living, streaming system.
Learn different methods for programming Arduino
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who want’s to learn how to Control Arduino using a visualized Interface
- Anyone who want’s to control a device remotely or using a visual interface
- Any Tech Geek who want’s to know Arduino, SCADA and How to take full advantage of SCADA System design.
- For those lacking the requisite knowledge to make the most of this course, my first course “Arduino Programming covers things you’ll need.
- This course requires students to already know the basics of Arduino programming