Are You An Accounting Manager, Controller, CFO or CEO?
Do You Have To Present The Financial Reports and Results For Your Company To Higher Ups?
Ever Wonder How To Present Financials To Your Management or Board When The Results Aren’t Great?
Do You Want To Know How To Put a Positive Message on Negative Results?
If You Answered “Yes” To Any Of The Above, Look No Further. This Is The Course For You!
*** Updated in January 2021 with new content! ***
Enroll today and join the 100,000+ successful students I have taught as a Top Rated Udemy instructor!
Three reasons to TAKE THIS COURSE right now:
- You get lifetime access to lectures, including all new lectures, assignments, quizzes and downloads
- You can ask me questions and see me respond to every single one of them thoroughly!
- You will are being taught by a professional with a proven track record of success!
- Bonus Reason: Udemy has a 100% refund policy – no questions asked and no risk for you!
Pauline D says “Great course, I was at a bit of a loss on how to tell my management team about the horrible quarter. I learned techniques and skills to help not just tell the results, but give constructive feedback to the entire team so we can use it as a learning experience. The course definitely helped me figure out how to turn a bad quarter into a positive event.”
Why You Should Take This Course:
When a companys earnings fall short of expectations it can cause many problems for the management team. Investors will question the managements judgement, employees will be concerned, customers will have some doubt in the company and more. Unfortunately, falling short on earnings is a problem that most companies will go through at some point. Learn in this course how to mitigate those surprises and how to handle reporting them.
Become a financial reporting pro for both the good and bad times!
What We Do In The Course:
- Learn 5 areas that can cause a companys earnings to fall short and how to fix those
- Review a 10 point action plan to help with damage control
- Review 3 case studies of actual companies and how they handled financial reporting damage control
- Review 10 FAQs, questions that often arise about financial reporting
- And Much More!
At any point if you have a question, please feel free to ask through the course forum, I’d be happy to answer any and all questions.
***CLICK “BUY NOW” AND LEARN HOW TO HANDLE A BAD EARNINGS QUARTER REPORT! ***
About The Instructor
Chris Benjamin, MBA & CFO is a seasoned professional with over 25 years experience in accounting, finance, and financial reporting. Having spent the first 10 years of my career in corporate settings with both large and small companies, I learned a lot about the accounting process, managing accounting departments, financial reporting, external reporting to board of directors and the Securities and Exchange Commission, and working with external auditors.
The following 10+ years I decided to go into CFO Consulting, working with growing companies and bringing CFO level experience to companies. I help implement proper best business practices in accounting and finance, consult on implementation of accounting systems, implementing accounting procedures, while also still fulfilling the CFO roll for many of my clients which includes financial reporting, auditing, working with investors, financial analysis and much more.
Thank you for signing up for this course on Udemy. I look forward to being your instructor for this course and many more!
Chris Benjamin, Instructor, CFO & MBA
Who this course is for:
- CFO’s & CEO’s
- Management who presents results to other management
- Anyone who wants to learn how to present financial reports