Python is an interpreted, object-oriented, high-level programming language.
Python is an open-source programming language with more than 1 million libraries and more than 100,000 active contributors.
Python is also known for its simplicity as compared to other programming languages.
Artificial Intelligence or Web Development or IoT or Big Data Analysis or Cloud Application Development or Automation domain you can find n number of use cases for Python.
In this course, we will start with Python Installation and a few basics of Python. Along the journey, we will discuss all the python data types and built-in methods in depth. We will discuss User-defined functions, different parameter passing techniques, and object-oriented programming concepts in Python. Further, we will discuss the must-know concepts for python programmers like list comprehension, map function, filter Function, generators, iterators, and itertools. We will also cover web scraping using beautifulSoup, multi-threading, and database access.
Once you reach here you can start the new journey to learn domain-specific python libraries like NumPy, Pandas, Matplotlib, Scikit-learn, TensorFlow, Keras for machine learning. Django, flask for web development. pySpark for big data processing and many more…
Python Career Opportunities-
- Python developer:This is one of the most direct jobs that you can expect to land after acquiring this skill. What does a Python developer do? Here are a few key responsibilities:
- Build websites
- Resolve problems related to data analytics
- Write codes that are both reusable and efficient
- Optimize data algorithms
- Implement data protection and security
- Data analyst:This is a very interesting opportunity. It is especially for those who like working with huge amounts of data and finding meaning in that data. This is again a very popular job role. There are many companies that are looking for people who can work with the large sets of data that they have access to. These companies are looking for people skilled in Python because Pandas, SciPy, and other Python libraries come in very handy in accomplishing this task. No wonder more and more companies are looking for data analysts with experience in python to fill open positions.
- Product manager:Product managers have a very important role to play when it comes to helping businesses to understand the market and why building one product will be better than building another. They study the market, research for new features related to a particular product or category, and advocate the building of certain products with facts. Data is a very important part of the work they do. This is why most companies today are looking for product managers that are skilled in python.
- Machine learning engineer:If you don’t already know, then let us tell you that the job postings for this position have increased by more than 330% in the last couple of years. If you are skilled in python, you will be given preference over other candidates. A machine learning engineer builds and trains machines, programs, and other computer-based systems to apply their learned knowledge for making predictions. Python’s ability to work with data automation and algorithms makes it the ideal programming language that can be used in machine learning.
Start your career as a python engineer. Wish you the best for your python journey.
For more such FREE courses visit the official EdYoda Website.
Who this course is for:
- Beginners looking to get started with Python Programming
- Beginners who want to be a Python Developer
- Beginner Python Developers curious about Web Scraping
- Developers who wish to master Python