If You Want To Boost Your Performance, Feel More Energized And Live A Healthier Life, This Is The Right Course For You
I’m Amer Taha – My Nutrition Certification Diploma is designed for anyone who wants to get the most out of their diet, no matter if you’re an athlete, bodybuilder or simply want to live a healthier life.
This course is not some random fad diet that tells you which foods you should and shouldn’t eat. Instead I will take you through each of the steps involved in setting up and following through with your diet.
Unfortunately, the internet is full of false health gurus that sell you all kinds of diet plans and supplements that are overpriced and don’t work. This is why I wanted to create a video course that not only debunks the most common dieting myths but also teaches everything you need to know to reach your dieting goals, be it to lose fat, build muscle or simply live a healthier life.
We are facing an obesity epidemic where almost 2 billion people worldwide are overweight and 650 million are obese. This is hugely contributing to a significant increase in chronic diseases like type-2 diabetes and heart-related conditions. These chronic ailments are largely preventable by following a healthy diet combined with an active lifestyle.
This diploma in nutrition will be of great interest to all learners and healthcare professional who would like to learn the fundamentals of nutrition science. It provides an in-depth look into macronutrients and micronutrients and understands how they are essential for our bodies to grow and remain healthy.
Dieting For Health & Fitness
- Everything You Need To Know About Calories, Protein, Carbs & Fat
- How To Determine Your Optimal Calorie Intake
- How To Track Calories The Right Way
- How To Adjust Your Diet For Weight Loss
- How To Adjust Your Diet For Muscle Gains
- Ready To Use Meals Plans To Lose Weight And Build Muscle
- Atkins Diet
- Vegan-Vegetarian Diet
- Paleo Dieting
- Mediterranean Diet
- Vegan Dieting
- Ketogenic Diet
- DASH Diet
- Weight Watchers
Everything You Need To Improve Your Health & Immunity:
- The Right Vitamins & Minerals
- How Much Water You Should Really Drink
- How To Correctly Read A Nutrition Label
- Scientifically Proven Ways To Boost Immunity
Common Dieting :
- Are Carbs Bad For You?
- Is Too Much Fat Bad For You?
- Is Too Much Protein Bad For You?
- Do Eggs Really Raise Cholesterol?
- Does Meat Cause Cancer?
- Do Several Small Meals Throughout The Day Boost Your Metabolism?
The Program Includes Over 80 Lessons On Dieting And Nutrition
Learn about proper superfood nutrition, meal planning, healthy eating, and a healthy lifestyle. Better meal planning and healthy cooking will help with weight loss, building muscle, and overall well-being.
Remember, there is a 30-day 100% money-back guarantee. There is no reason to hesitate. Enroll now, see if you enjoy the course, and start building your perfect diet today!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone wanting to learn the truth about dieting & meal planning
- Anyone who wants to learn how to eat healthy and understand the fundamentals of nutritional science
- Health & Fitness Professionals who want to help their clients with general nutrition tips/guidelines