We will be covering all the advanced level concepts in the course by the virtue of the sample questions which have been included to help the trainees on getting a precise view of the topics. You will get to learn about all the advanced-level topics and will also learn how to leverage them to draft solutions for plotting-based problems. Once you are done with this unit, you will be able to work proficiently with all the aspects of Matplotlib. We will be covering the following:
- Path with Effect
- Transformation Tutorial
- Colors in Matplotlib
- Colormap Normalization
- Choosing Colormaps
- Text in Matplotlib
- Writing Mathematical Expression
- Text Rendering and Toolkits
MatPlotLib may be defined as the python library that is used to implement the functionality of the graphical representation of data in the application developed in python. It consists of several components that help us to plot a two-dimensional graph using the python script. By using Numpy one can implement the multi-dimensional graph as well. In actual terms, it offers us the API which is further used together with python to get the graph generated using the data available. It is used in creating an enterprise-based application that helps in making a business decisions.
To understand MatPlotLib, let go ahead with an illustration. Suppose we are required to develop a python based application that uses the data store in its backend to generate a graph dynamically. We always have an option to embed a static graph that doesn’t change following the data, but when it comes to having a dynamic graph generated, we leverage this library. We can use the various components of MatPlotLib which will help us to plot a two-dimensional or multidimensional graph that will be used while graphically presenting the data. The application will be then ready to present all the collected data in an informative manner, making it very easy for the decision-makers to use it.
Who this course is for:
- The best target audience for this course is the python developers and the students who are working in the programming language. The professionals who are already working in python can opt for this course to learn something very important when it comes to developing an enterprise-level application. They will add the extra skill and will end up with enhancing their proficiency after the completion of this tutorial. They can make themselves ready for any opportunity that comes across their way in the domain of python development. Also, they can have themselves considered as a valuable developer who has an edge of knowing how to get the graphical presentation functionality in the application.
- The educators who are training students in core Python and want to expand the area of the training they offer to the advanced level also be the best audience for this course. Even if they know the basic things about MatPlotLib, they will get to learn several new things in this course as we have tried to explain all the topics here that fall under the roof of this library. Completing this course can also allow them to jump into the production domain as it is easy to find someone having expertise in core python, but finding professionals with good knowledge of MatPlotLib library is pretty tough.
- The students who are in their learning phase and want to explore more and more about programming languages or especially python are the best audience for this course. They will be learning new things that are going to help them in their near future when they will start hunting jobs. They can also apply their knowledge from this course to develop the applications that they can submit to college as a project. Also, they will find it later that they are being preferred in the interviews or while their internship period.