There are a lot of courses that dive deeply into Angular but sometimes you just want to build an entire app and see how it all works in practice. And you want to use all these great third-party packages that can add a lot of awesome functionalities to your Angular app!
This course covers exactly that!
We’ll build an entire, realistic app which looks absolutely beautiful, uses Google’s Material Design and is extremely fast! Thanks to Spring framework, we’ll add real-time database functionalities and see our updates almost before we make them!
What are you waiting for, this is what you’ll get in detail:
- A realistic full app that uses many Angular Material components
- Examples for components like Sidenavs, Cards, Forms, …
- A real-time database connection powered by Spring boot
- Generating the API documentations, so no need to write it your self on the frontend side
- And so much more!
This course is for you if you want to practice Angular, want to see it in action or want to learn it with the help of a 100% practical project!
Who this course is for:
- You want to learn how to develop a full stack application -> Here is the place