You’re looking for a complete course on understanding Marketing Analytics and Retail Business Management to drive business decisions involving production schedules, inventory management, promotional mail optimization, store layouting, estimating right bundle price, customer valuation and many other parts of the business., right?
You’ve found the right Marketing Analytics & Retail Business Management course! This course teaches you everything you need to know about different forecasting models, Market Basket analysis, conducting market research, marketing analytics, RFM (recency, frequency, monetary) analysis, Customer Valuation methods & Price Bundling analysis and how to implement these models in Excel using advanced excel tool.
After completing this course you will be able to:
- Implement forecasting models such as simple linear, simple multiple regression, Additive and multiplicative trend and seasonality model and many more, required for devising marketing analytics strategies effectively.
- Perform marketing analytics and market basket analysis and calculate lift to derive a store layout that maximizes sales from complementary products.
- Do RFM (Recency, frequency, and monetary value) analysis to help you maximize profit from promotional mail campaigns.
- Increase revenue/profit of your firm by implementing revenue / profit maximizing bundle price point using marketing analytics tool like Excel solver Add-in
- Understand the value of your customers to make intelligent decisions based on recommendations of marketing analytics and marketing research on how to spend money acquiring them
- Confidently practice, discuss and understand different marketing analytics models used by organizations
How this course will help you?
A Verifiable Certificate of Completion is presented to all students who undertake this Marketing Analytics & Retail Business Management course.
If you are a business manager or an executive, or a student who wants to learn and apply forecasting models, marketing analytics techniques based on marketing research in real world problems of business, this course will give you a solid base for that by teaching you the most popular forecasting models and marketing analytics strategies and how to implement them.
Why should you choose this course?
We believe in teaching by example. This course is no exception. Every Section’s primary focus is to teach you the concepts of marketing analytics, marketing research through how-to examples. Each section has the following components:
- Theoretical concepts and cases of different forecasting models and marketing analytics techniques
- Step-by-step instructions on implementing forecasting models and marketing analytics in excel
- Downloadable Excel file containing data and solutions used in each lecture on marketing analytics and retail business management
- Class notes and assignments to revise and practice the concepts on marketing analytics and retail business management
The practical classes where we create the model for each of these strategies is something which differentiates this course from any other course available online.
What makes us qualified to teach you?
The course is taught by Abhishek and Pukhraj. As managers in Global Analytics Consulting firm, we have helped businesses solve their business problem using Analytics and we have used our experience to include the practical aspects of Marketing analytics, marketing research, forecasting techniques and data analytics in this course.
We are also the creators of some of the most popular online courses – with over 170,000 enrollments and thousands of 5-star reviews like these ones:
This is very good, i love the fact the all explanation given can be understood by a layman – Joshua
Thank you Author for this wonderful course. You are the best and this course is worth any price. – Daisy
Teaching our students is our job and we are committed to it. If you have any questions about the course content, marketing analytics, marketing research, practice sheet or anything related to any topic, you can always post a question in the course or send us a direct message.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone curious to learn the analytics behind most popular marketing startegies