From the creator of SAP LSMW Made Simple, comes another introductory course. Follow the instructor as he shows you step-by-step on how to properly execute queries in a database using SQL. This course assumes you have no prior knowledge of SQL.
The lectures are organized in an ‘easy-to-learn’ format so as to make learning fun. It is important that you go through the lectures in the sequence given, i.e. from the very first lecture to the last one. Additionally, in this course, the instructor will teach by writing over the screen. This simulates what you might have experienced in a traditional classroom setting.
The instructor recommends that you view each lecture in its entirety first. Immediately after watching each lecture, practice in the database – using the same example used in that lecture – to ‘lock-in’ the new material. To facilitate this, you will be shown where to download and more importantly, how to install both the SQL Server and the Database. (Both are free.)
Not decided yet?
Then read the 5-star rated reviews from our enrolled students :
- This is the best SQL course I ever attended as a beginner. Thanks a million – Nsikak Edet
- Well-structured course, simple explanations, achieve the proposed – Marco Silva
- It was very much easier and I have learnt a lot from. Thanks. Much appreciated – Tumoitsile Segomotso
- It was so easy to understand. I had tried to learn basic but didn’t understand – Mah M
- The course was presented in small steps which made it easier to absorb the material – Trish Donaldson
Still unsure? Read on.
Once you have completed this course, you will acquire not only a taste and appreciation of the potential of SQL. You will also be more than ready to properly execute queries in a database.
Sign up today!
Disclaimer: We are not associated or affiliated with Microsoft in any way. For details regarding Microsoft and/or its products, you may contact them directly.
Who this course is for:
- First-time users of SQL
- Those seeking to refresh their knowledge of introductory-level SQL