Over this course, we’ll be going over how to protect your organisation’s computer network from any internal and external threats, whether this be from a technological or a human point of view.
Topics on the course:
* Preventing phishing and vishing (telephone) scams
* Checking common mistakes with security settings
* Security testing and the associated legal considerations
* Non-standard devices and preventing offline (face-to-face) social engineering
* Password policies and preventing credential sharing
* Alternative authentication, system patching and centralised reporting.
Also included are some real-world examples of situations where you might encounter the topics on the course, in order to help you identify these within your own organisation, and be able to resolve them appropriately.
Who this course is for:
- Existing IT support technicians who are wishing to learn new skills