WHY DISPUTE RESOLUTION?
Payment disputes are an important issue to solve, either as a merchant, cardholder or bank.
There are many reasons for disputes, and multiple methods for dispute resolution. All of these can affect the results of a dispute for the different parties involved.
In order to be effective at dispute resolution, it’s important to understand not just the reasons for disputes, but also the mechanisms for their resolution, and the consequences of each.
It’s the type of knowledge that can be easily acquired – if it’s correctly taught.
Unfortunately, most dispute management courses nowadays don’t fit the minimum requirements.
Either they focus only on specific components of the dispute resolution process, not illustrating how they work, or they miss technicalities unique to the banking industry, or miss other important information.
Or they’re just too academical and not easy to put into practice.
This doesn’t just hurt your future knowledge of dispute resolution, but also you personally.
When we can’t properly understand how disputes are resolved:
– We become confused and frustrated with different dispute resolution types;
– We don’t know how a particular dispute can be successfully resolved;
– We don’t know the correct workflow for dispute resolution in banking;
– We don’t know why certain banks are better than others at the process – or even what matters to their clients;
– We don’t know what specific chargeback reason codes mean;
So what is my proposed solution?
THE UNDISPUTED BEST COURSE
Unlike other dispute resolution courses out there, this course is comprehensive and updated.
In other words, not only will this course cover the different types of dispute resolution, namely ADR, it will also cover the ODR (Online Dispute Resolution) framework and how it works, then diving into dispute resolution for banking in specific, and also giving you a detailed rundown of all types of chargeback reason codes, and the way to address each of them.
MY INVITATION TO YOU
Remember that you always have a 30-day money-back guarantee, so there is no risk for you.
Also, I suggest you make use of the free preview videos to make sure the course really is a fit. I don’t want you to waste your money.
If you think this course is a fit and can take your dispute resolution knowledge to the next level… it would be a pleasure to have you as a student.
See on the other side!
Who this course is for:
- Dispute resolution professionals at banking institutions
- Merchants that want to deal with cardholder disputes more easily
- Any professional interested in being more effective at Dispute Resolution