You’re looking for a complete course on understanding HR Analytics using Excel to drive business decisions, right?
You’ve found the right HR Analytics using MS Excel course! HR analytics provides scientific support to decision-making concerning a firm’s human resources. This course on HR analytics addresses the topic of HR analytics with a practical focus, focusing especially on demystifying analytics for Human Resource managers, from both statistical and computing point of view.
After completing this course you will be able to:
- Use MS Excel to create and automate the calculation of HR metrics and devise HR analytics techniques in your workplace
- Make HR Dashboards as per HR analytics standards and understand all the charts that you can draw in Excel
- Implement predictive ML models such as simple and multiple linear regression to predict outcomes to real-world HR problems using HR analytics techniques
- Use HR analytics tools like pivot tables filtering and sorting options in Excel to summarize and derive information out of the available HR data
- create appealing data summaries and dashboards to present the HR story in the most effective way
How this course will help you?
A Verifiable Certificate of Completion is presented to all students who undertake this HR Analytics: Strategies & Models in Excel course.
If you are a Human Resources manager or an executive, or a student who wants to learn and apply HR analytics techniques to real-world problems of the HR business function, this course will give you a solid base for that by teaching you the most popular HR analytics models and how to implement HR analytics in MS Excel.
Why should you choose this course?
We believe in teaching by example. This course is no exception. Every Section’s primary focus is to teach you the concepts through how-to examples. Each section has the following components:
- Theoretical concepts and use cases of different HR analytics models
- Step-by-step instructions on implementing HR analytics models in excel
- Downloadable Excel files containing data and solutions used in each lecture on HR analytics and Human Resource Management
- Class notes and assignments to revise and practice the concepts on HR analytics and Human Resource Management
The practical classes where we create the model for each of these strategies is something that differentiates this course from any other course available online.
What makes us qualified to teach you?
The course is taught by Abhishek (MBA – FMS Delhi, B.Tech – IIT Roorkee) and Pukhraj (MBA – IIM Ahmedabad, B.Tech – IIT Roorkee). As managers in the Global Analytics Consulting firm, we have helped businesses solve their business problem using Analytics and we have used our experience to include the practical aspects of HR analytics in this course.
We are also the creators of some of the most popular online courses – with over 600,000 enrollments and thousands of 5-star reviews like these ones:
This is very good, i love the fact the all explanation given can be understood by a layman – Joshua
Thank you Author for this wonderful course. You are the best and this course is worth any price. – Daisy
Teaching our students is our job and we are committed to it. If you have any questions about the course content, HR analytics tools, human resource management, practice sheet or anything related to any topic, you can always post a question in the course or send us a direct message.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone curious to master HR Analytics from beginner to Advanced in short span of time
- Student who wants to have a career in the field of HR/ HR Analytics
- HR manager/ executive who wants to expand on the current set of skills