Dive deep into healing and keeping the sacral chakra open and balanced. The sacral chakra is where we connect emotionally to ourselves and others. It is our current family, our business and personal relationships.
When open and balanced the sacral chakra is where we express our emotions, creativity, enjoy pleasure and have healthy reproductive and digestive systems.
The sacral chakra, or Swadhisthana in Sanskrit, is located in the lower abdomen just below the coccyx or tailbone. The chakra color of the second chakra is orange, and its element is water. It is associated primarily with emotional responses and regulation and is often referred to as the seat of emotions. It is also associated with the sense of taste and with reproductive function.
“I enjoy life fully” could be the sacral chakra’s motto. An open, balanced sacral chakra allows you to experience intimacy and love freely and fully, to be honest and non-judgmental about your desires, and to live as your authentic self without fear.
You will learn:
- Healing with a sound/imaginal meditation.
- Sanskrit mudra
- Healing with gem stones.
You will clear:
- Low Libido
- Co dependency
- Neediness and the need for reassurance
- Social anxiety
- Inability to feel and express emotions or too much emotion.
- And more…
Upon opening and strengthening the sacral chakra:
- You will become more creative
- Enjoy a more stable mood
- Express your emotions easily
- Enjoy pleasure
- Have a healthy libido
- Enjoy relationships
- Healthy digestive and reproductive systems
Who this course is for:
- Spiritual students who want to understand their sexuality
- Students who want to improve their relationships
- Students who want to tap into their sexual energies