This course covers a brief description of the chakra system with emphasis on the root chakra. We will dive deep into healing and keeping the root chakra strong.
You will experience:
- Healing with a sound/imaginal meditation.
- Sanskrit mudra
- Healing with gem stones.
You will clear: Trauma at conception:
- Birth trauma
- 5 negative beliefs you took on from your family of origin.
- Be free of fear
- Be grounded
- Know the right to survive and thrive
EFT and Healing Sessions
We can not do online sessions that are specific to your unique and individual needs, but we can do “Global” EFT and healing sessions. These sessions will get you started on your healing journey with the Root Chakras.
Global Healing Sessions include removing the following negative beliefs:
- “You will fail just like I have.”
- “You are stupid.”
- “You are unlovable”
- “The world is not safe.”
- “You do not have the right to survive.”
- “There is not enough.”
The root chakra, or Muladhara, is our body’s most primal and fundamental energy center, being located at the base of our spine, or groin area. Being associated with the color red, the root chakra regulates the energy associated with instinct, survival, and safety.
The root chakra is the first chakra. Its energy is based on the earth element. It’s associated with the feeling of safety and grounding. It’s at the base of the chakra system and lays the foundation for expansion in your life.
Who this course is for:
- Students who want to be more grounded
- Students of the Chakra System
- Everyone who suffered trauma when they were born or anytime after that.