What would it feel like if you knew that you are a master of this tiny, cool instrument – the harmonica, that you can play any song on it, and you can beautifully jam with your guitarist friends?
To know that you can always simply take out this great little instrument – and just have a blast with it.
Welcome to the course that’ll let you do it all!
Do you want to play a cool instrument – the harmonica, and to be able to play music with other people? Do you want to play dozens of famous songs on your harmonica, and also to be able to improvise and create your own beautiful solos when jammin’ with other people?
Harmonica Jamz is exactly what you’re looking for, and you will learn all of that in several weeks. Yes, the harmonica is an easy instrument!
In three sentences, what is Harmonica Jamz?
Do you know Bob Dylan? Neil Young? Other famous rockers who jam the harmonica that you like?
Harmonica Jamz is your one stop shop for learning how to play songs and jam on the harmonica BETTER than all of these guys, quickly.
And you DON’T have to have previous musical experience – since it is designed for experienced musicians or total beginners alike. Harmonicas are easy – and this is the optimized, most effective way to learn it.
Why should you listen to me?
Hey! My name is Alon Cooper and I am 29 years old. I have been teaching music, both online and face to face, to tens of thousands of students in the last six years – while traveling five different continents and jammin’ and performing with many different musicians. I am mainly a harmonica player, guitarist and pianist, and I also play other instruments including the flute, trumpet, bass and more. I am constantly looking for the best ways and shortcuts to teaching music effectively – and with FUN. I believe that the student feedbacks show that I do it very well. (:
My guitar blog, GuitarSongsMasters, (founded in 2014) where I share my tips for playing music, has a monthly readership of over 100K people from over a 150 different countries and is one of the world’s top five most read guitar blogs*. I am also the founder of the Harmonica Jamz-com courses and blog that has been online since 2016 and has thousands of happy students here on Udemy.
*According to SimilarWeb-com stats.
“Excellent course, I never played any instrument before but after a couple of jam sessions with Alon I was already jamming with my dad at home. The quality of the video editing and the helpful texts on screen were also very impressive.” Josh Cole, England.
Wait. Why should I play the harmonica anyway?
Well, harmonicas are unique instruments in a couple of ways. They are:
- Easy to learn and to play. (when done with the right teaching method)
- Extremely compact – can always in your backpack or pocket, ready to play.
- AFFORDABLE. 40$ buy you the best ones, hand-made in Germany.
- Social instruments – always ready to jam with other guitarists and friends.
- Sound great with multiple music genres from rock, to blues, to pop and country.
- Developing your ears and feel for the music.
Why shouldn’t I take another course or just watch free YouTube lessons?
1) Your time is valuable, and trying to learn your way through random lessons on random harmonica topics (instead of using a systematic, proven approach) will never get you as far as where I can take you – and in a much shorter time.
2) Harmonica Jamz is built in a unique way which makes it the most interactive (and therefore – fun and easy to learn from) harmonica course online. After each lecture, we will have an interactive jam session where you will be playing the harmonica along to the relevant music, while the key points that we just talked about will be right in front of you, in a text form.
This way, you have fun while the knowledge gets implemented in your brain and gets you ready to get out there and jam with real people.
*By the way, Harmonica Jamz is also professionally produced and filmed in a boutique music studio, and in standards of quality that are unknown in the harmonica videos world. The lessons are a joy to watch and listen to – as you can see in the previews.
Who this course is for:
- People who love music and who want to play music themselves on the harmonica.
- People who have no experience of playing any musical instrument or people who do.
- People who have previous experience on the harmonica but are looking for a more complete approach.
- Musicians who play other instruments.
- People who LOVE music – WILL have a great time in the course and WILL learn a new, cool musical skill.
- Harmonica players who want to learn advanced techniques!