You’re looking for a complete course on understanding Financial Analysis and Financial Modeling using MS Excel to drive business decisions, right?
You’ve found the right Financial Analysis using MS Excel course! Financial analytics provides scientific support to decision-making concerning a firm’s money related matters. This course addresses the topic of Financial analytics with a practical focus, focusing especially on demystifying analytics for finance managers, from both statistical and computing point of view.
After completing this course you will be able to:
- Use MS Excel to create and automate the calculation of Financial Ratios
- Make Finance Dashboards and understand all the charts that you can draw in Excel
- Implement predictive ML models such as simple and multiple linear regression to predict outcomes to real-world financial problems
- Use pivot tables filtering and sorting options in Excel to summarize and derive information out of the financial data
- Learn the commonly used financial formulas available in excel to calculate depreciation, loan-related calculations, NPV, IRR, etc.
How this course will help you?
A Verifiable Certificate of Completion is presented to all students who undertake this Financial Analytics: Strategies & Models in Excel course.
If you are a Finance manager or an executive, or a student who wants to learn and apply analytics techniques to real-world problems of the Finance business function, this course will give you a solid base for that by teaching you the most popular Financial analytics models and how to implement it them in MS Excel.
Why should you choose this course?
We believe in teaching by example. This course is no exception. Every Section’s primary focus is to teach you the concepts through how-to examples. Each section has the following components:
- Theoretical concepts and use cases of different Financial models
- Step-by-step instructions on implementing Financial models in excel
- Downloadable Excel files containing data and solutions used in each lecture
- Class notes and assignments to revise and practice the concepts
The practical classes where we create the model for each of these strategies is something that differentiates this course from any other course available online.
What makes us qualified to teach you?
The course is taught by Abhishek (MBA – FMS Delhi, B.Tech – IIT Roorkee) and Pukhraj (MBA – IIM Ahmedabad, B.Tech – IIT Roorkee). As managers in the Global Analytics Consulting firm, we have helped businesses solve their business problem using Analytics and we have used our experience to include the practical aspects of HR analytics in this course
We are also the creators of some of the most popular online courses – with over 600,000 enrollments and thousands of 5-star reviews like these ones:
This is very good, i love the fact the all explanation given can be understood by a layman – Joshua
Thank you Author for this wonderful course. You are the best and this course is worth any price. – Daisy
Teaching our students is our job and we are committed to it. If you have any questions about the course content, practice sheet, or anything related to any topic, you can always post a question in the course or send us a direct message.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone curious to master Excel for Financial Analysis in a short span of time
- Financial Analysts/ Managers who want to expand on the current set of skills