Practical Ideas To Generate Sales, Loyalty And Repeat Business Fast
About The Course
In today’s ever more competitive markets, keeping customers is getting more difficult. The evidence shows that customer expectations are getting higher, budgets are tightening, choice is increasing and customer loyalty is becoming harder and harder to win.
This programme highlights how successful ‘3D Businesses’ have a passion and total customer focus at every level and are proactive (even obsessive!) in focusing efforts and resources to create unsurpassable levels of customer retention, loyalty, repeat business, referrals and extra opportunities.
It’s definitely not about ‘heavy sales’ or ‘pushy selling techniques’, but a pro-active approach to spotting and maximising opportunities by getting close to customers, asking questions, spotting and solving their problems, and adding value. In simple terms, ‘maximising‘ opportunities is the pay off and is an integral ingredient of MCR! It’s about getting everyone involved in spotting opportunities and maximising those relationships!
What You Will Learn
- You will learn ‘MCR’ is not about CRM systems that too often are simply a database with lots of names in it, but it’s about ‘Maximising Customer Relationships’. This means proactively developing relationships that give the best to and get the best from the customers that you want!’
- You’ll discover proven processes, tools and techniques to engage your customers through ‘dialogue not diatribes’ and work hard at interacting with your customers in ways that work for them. That means interacting on a personal and business level and tailoring the experience specifically to each customer to help ‘lock them in’ with the ‘ties that bind’.
- You’ll create, sustain and develop a ‘recipe’ that works for your customers, letting those customers recognise the ‘personalisation’ and feel ‘part of it’. The more ‘personalised’ it feels, the more difficult it is for competitors to get in there!
- You’ll also learn how too many businesses focus on the first element, namely the service, which is a good start but fail to ‘maximise’ the relationship and get the best from their customers. They are missing out on many opportunities having done much of the hard work of winning the business in the first place!
By the end of this course, you will take away practical ideas and proven tools to seriously improve your customer relationships in terms of retention, loyalty and profitability.
Who this course is for:
- Sales, marketing and customer relationship professionals.