This course – filmed in June 2020 and onwards – deals with two main themes:
a, the Economics response to the COVID-19 pandemic
b. How this response will be paid for
We look at responses from:
- The EU
- South Korea
…and other countries.
There are two very significant features of this course:
1. It will be constantly updated through new lectures, workbooks, Educational Announcements and discussions
2. On my other main Economics course there are 1000+ discussions in the Q/A section. That is how this course will be up to date – input from students that enrol.
The pace is slow – suitable for beginners – but the topics are very very serious.
- Death from the virus
- Deaths from the responses
- Impact on governments, businesses – and citizens worldwide
Who this course is for:
- Everyone as everyone IS affected by the pandemic
Even Your Small Donation Will Help Us to Keep This Platform AliveBe The 2nd to Donate