The Creating a Project Budget (PMI – PMP) is course 12 of 28 of the Project Management Professional Certification Program (PMI-PMP).
Let’s face it, at the end of the day, projects are really all about profit, no matter what kind of company you work for. Even if you work for a charitable organization or government, nobody wants to see a project lose money.
That’s why developing a realistic budget and then managing it well is such a critical part of project management. In this course, you’ll learn what goes into a cost management plan, how to estimate costs, and how to establish a realistic cost baseline for your project.
1. Project Cost Management Processes
2. The Plan Cost Management Process
3. Inputs to Estimate Costs
4. Tools and Techniques of Estimate Costs
5. Using the Bottom-up Technique to Estimate Costs
6. Outputs of Estimate Costs
7. Inputs to Determine Budget
8. Tools and Techniques to Determine Budget
9. Outputs of Determine Budget
10. Exercise: Estimating Costs and Developing the Budget
That’s it! Now go ahead and push that “Take this course” button, and see you on the inside!
- Leaders, managers, entrepreneurs, professionals and project workers with or without formal project management training will improve project management skills and knowledge and will be ready to stand for formal certification.
Even Your Small Donation Will Help Us to Keep This Platform AliveBe The 2nd to Donate