If you like to create line art illustrations, or would like to learn how to digitize your drawings, this course is for you!
Inkscape offers a free and flexible vector graphics solution to every illustrator, but this course is all about creating line art.
During this course:
- We start with understanding how tracing bitmap works, and how to trace your freehand drawings automatically to get the best results.
- Than we learn and understand the Bezier tool and the path editor and create a geometric city illustration.
- After this we practice these tools further by vectorizing a hand drawn sketch about a cute cartoon character.
- Later, to achieve absolute mastery with the Bezier tool, we turn a simple photo into a trendy one-line illustration!
- And finally you will learn to design your own custom brushes and use them to create a free hand illustration in Inkscape!
If you want to digitize your line art, or draw vector illustrations from scratch, join me today and learn these fundamental vector graphic tools!
Create your own vector line art with Inkscape now!
Attention: this course is aimed towards beginners, but instead of covering every tool in Inkscape, we rather focus on the ones we use to create line art vector illustrations!
Who this course is for:
- Any level of artist who like to draw by hand but are new to digital media
- Crafters and DIYers who want to use your hand drawn art for crafting
- Beginner illustrators looking to learn Inkscape in a fast and project oriented way