In this course, you will be learning to create creative vector designs and graphical illustrations in Adobe Illustrator using various tools and techniques with practical lessons right from the beginning. You could be a Student, Creative Artist, Graphics Designer or anyone looking to advance your skills and start creating Vector Graphics and Digital Art or Illustrations. Don’t worry if you just a beginner, you will be learning everything right from the scratch. You will also learn some advanced tools and techniques with in-depth practical lessons on Shape Builder Tool, Pucker, width and Puppet warp tool, Masking, and more.
What is Adobe Illustrator?
Adobe Illustrator is a vector graphics editor and design program developed by Adobe Systems and used by Creative Artists, Graphics Designers, Vector Artists, Animators, Students and others. But it is also widely used by Hobbyists and Illustrator enthusiasts.
What you will be learning in this course?
In this course you will be learning the following Illustrator tools and techniques-
- Layers and Artboards
- Joining and combining different shapes with Shape builder
- Creating Cloud, Flower and Mechanical Tools
- Various editing tools such as width, pucker, twirl and symbol sprayer
- Creating Clipping, Opacity and Photo Masks
- Effects such as Drop Shadow, Extrude and Bevel
- Puppet Warp tool
- Creating Infographics and Data Visualization charts such as Bar, Line, Pie, Area and Stacked Chart.
This course is designed specially for people who are desperate to learn significant and useful tools and techniques in Illustrator as soon as possible without wasting time on long bogus walkthroughs about dashboard, options and tools you would rarely use.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who is curious to learn Vector Graphics and Digital Illustration with Adobe Illustrator.
- Anyone who would like to present their ideas with Design vectors in Illustrator.
- Professionals looking to enhance their skills by learning Adobe Illustrator.
Even Your Small Donation Will Help Us to Keep This Platform AliveBe The 2nd to Donate