You have probably heard so much buzz about a new, trending app called Clubhouse – an audio only chat app. If you want to grow your network, expand your business, if you always wanted to have your podcast, or just talk with people with same interest – then Clubhouse is the right app for you.
Celebrities, millionaires and even billionaires are using the app everyday to share their experience, and give advice. Clubhouse allows you to sit back, relax and listen.
No need to worry about video, filters, hashtags, thumbnails – all you need is a working phone and headphones (if you prefer to listen to the conversation that way).
If you don’t want to miss out on this new trend, then now it’s the time to join Clubhouse and establish yourself so you are ready once the app is open to public.
What will you get in this tutorial?
- Overview of Clubhouse app: what is the Clubhouse app
- Clubhouse vocabulary
- How to get Clubhouse app invite
- How to create a compelling profile and Clubhouse bio
- How to leverage Clubhouse for your business
- How to gain followers and reach more people
- Templates and resources that follow the course
- How to create rooms and events
- How to search for people, interests and clubs
- Ideas to make money on Clubhouse if you are just starting
- Is Clubhouse app worth it
This is a step-by-step course where I’ll guide you through settings, app requirements, and how to get the most out of the Clubhouse social app.
This course will give you everything you need in order to get started on Clubhouse and grow your network and business. Clubhouse app is for entrepreneurs, businesses, freelancers, bloggers etc. and you should get that invite and join the conversations.
Any questions? No problem, just email me and I’ll get back to you.
Who this course is for:
- Beginners using Clubhouse app
- People who would like to learn how to use Clubhouse for business
- Everyone who wants to learn how to use Clubhouse
- Everyone who wants to expand its reach
Even Your Small Donation Will Help Us to Keep This Platform AliveBe The 2nd to Donate