On completing this course you would have a basic understanding of Six Sigma concepts. The only thing you need to complete this course is the open mindset and desire to learn a new concept.
You will learn the Six Sigma improvement skills through short and easy to understand video lessons and quizzes.
Certificate of Completion provided.
- 44,000+ satisfied students. Best-selling White Belt course on Udemy.
- All my Six Sigma courses (White Belt, Yellow Belt, Green Belt and Black Belt) on Udemy are the best-selling courses.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed. Get your money back in 30 days if you are not satisfied.
Six Sigma is a process improvement approach. Six Sigma was invented by Motorola way back in 1985. This approach has stood the test of time and is still widely used by organizations even after 35 years of its invention.
This process improvement methodology can be used in any industry. The focus of Six Sigma is to improve processes to save money for organizations. Because of this reason, more and more companies use this approach. Some companies formally implement it, while some others use this for process improvement in an informal way.
Learning and mastering this approach gives a definite employment advantage.
Six Sigma was developed way back in 1986 and has saved organizations billions of dollars in cost, improve quality, reduce waste, improve consistency and improve customer satisfaction.
Here is a summary of the topics covered in this course.
- Six Sigma explained in layman terms
- Six Sigma philosophy, approaches and timeline
- DMAIC vs DMADV approaches
- Types of Belts: White Belt > Yellow Belt > Green Belt > Black Belt > Master Black Belt
Who this course is for:
- Management interested in getting a high level overview of Six Sigma
- Any one interested in getting the first introduction to Six Sigma approach
- Leaders considering implementing a Six Sigma program