Question : What is the best way to learn C++ Programming Language ?
Answer : Practice, a lot of practice.
• Before working on professional level, it is always a good idea to solve basic daily life coding exercises to build-up your logic and get familiar with in-built functions of C++ Programming.
• There is NO REQUIREMENT of any cross-platform (Visual Studio, CodeBlocks etc.). You just need a desktop/laptop and start your practice on Udemy inbuilt IDE without any software!!!
• You will be provided with a complete environment to solve C++ Coding Exercises with their solutions.
• Our main target will be hands-on experience of C++ coding with a lot of examples and their solutions.
• We are always there to help you for each exercise 24/7
Which programming language is often seen as a badge of honor among software developers? C++
Which programming language can you learn that when added to your resume, will often get you a job interview? C++
Which programming language is routinely ranked in the top 5 programming languages by popularity, and been consistently in the top 10 for close to 20 years? C++
Why you should learn C++
Much, if not most of software written today is still written in C++ and this has been the case for many, many years.
Not only is C++ popular, it is also a very relevant language. If you go to GitHub you will see that there are a huge number of active C++ repositories and C++ is also extremely active on stack overflow.
There are many, many leading software titles written entirely or partly in C++. These include the Windows, Linux and Mac OSX operating systems!
Many of the Adobe products such as Photoshop and Illustrator, the mySQL and MongoDB database engines, and many many more are written in C++.
Leading tech companies use C++ for many of their products and internal research and development. These include Amazon, Apple, Microsoft, PayPal, Google, Facebook, Oracle and many more.
Why not get started today?
Click the Signup button to sign up for the course!
Who this course is for:
• People who have never used C/C++ programming before.
• People who desire to solidify and remember some basics of C++ that they may have forgotten.
• People who prefer to learn by coding instead of simply watching videos.