Hello Everyone, and welcome to this course on Blazor, Python Django and Mongo DB full stack web development.
In this course, you will learn how to develop a web application from scratch using popular technologies such as
* Mongo DB for the database.
* Python Django for the back end web development.
* And Blazor for the front end web development.
-We will first start with installing and setting up the environment needed for our database, python django back end project and the Blazor front end project.
-Then we will develop REST API end points using Django and Django REST Framework.
-Finally we will be using Blazor to design the front end part of our App.
* You will learn how to create the navigation menu and tables using bootstrap, add routing and navigation to our Blazor App, add modal pop up window with drop downs and date pickers, and also add upload profile picture functionality and store it in the backend server. We will also learn how to add custom filtering and sorting features without using any third party packages.
I am sure that this course will definitely help you in your journey as a full stack web developer.
Welcome to the course, and happy learning.
Who this course is for:
- python developers, backend developers, frontend developers, angular and react developers