Power BI is a business analytics solution that lets you visualize your data and share insights across your organization, or embed them in your app or website. Connect to hundreds of data sources and bring your data to life with live dashboards and reports.
Discover how to quickly glean insights from your data using Power BI. This formidable set of business analytics tools—which includes the Power BI service, Power BI Desktop, and Power BI Mobile—can help you more effectively create and share impactful visualizations with others in your organization.
In this beginners course you will learn how to get started with this powerful toolset. We will cover topics like connecting to and transforming web based data sources. You will learn how to publish and share your reports and visuals on the Power BI service.
You will learn how to import data, create visualizations, and arrange those visualizations into reports. You will learn how to how to pin visualizations to dashboards for sharing. You will also learn how to use DAX language( Data Analysis Expressions) to perform calculations on data models.
- Connecting to SQL Server and PostgreSQL Databases
- Connecting to Microsoft Access Database File
- Creating reports with data visualizations
- Modifying existing reports
- Creating and managing data dashboards
- Creating Power BI datasets, dashboards, reports, and workbooks
- Connecting to web based data source
- Connecting to Excel dataset
- Using Query Editor
- Joining tables and creating tables
- Formulating via DAX logic
- Using quick measures and dynamic measures
- Using conditional statements
- Performing various transformation on connected dataset
We will also be performing some data analysis using Excel and SQL.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner BI Engineers and Analyst
- Beginner Data Scientist
- Beginner Data Analyst
- Beginner Data Engineer
- Beginners to Power BI