Course covers different steps to connect to your Azure DevOps Data from Power BI and create reports on top of it. Also you will see couple of extensions that will be helpful for your reporting. This course is targeted to Project Managers and Scrum masters who have very little knowledge on Power BI and want to report on Azure DevOps.
** This is not recommended for you , if you are already good at Power BI and understand the data connectivity options , as this course covers very basic information and it is mainly targeted to the audience stated above **
Key Topics Covered in the Course :
- Getting Data from Azure DevOps using Azure DevOps Connector(Boards)
- Adding Analytics Views on ADO and using that in PBI
- Using Odata Feed Connector
- Using Odata Queries
- How to Use Standard Queries Available
- Installing the extension on ADO and downloading PBIT file
Who this course is for:
- Employees or Project Managers who work on Azure Devops to Manage there projects.
- IT Professionals , IT Managers , Analysts , Software Professionals , Software Managers, Project Managers, Scrum Masters , Agile Method Users