Welcome to the first course in Term 2 as part of the series “MBA in Artificial Intelligence Digital Marketing”.
Artificial Intelligence (AI) seems to be a unique technology of making a machine, a robot fully autonomous. AI is an analysis of how the machine is thinking, studying, determining, and functioning when it is trying to solve problems.
These kinds of problems are present in all fields, the most emerging ones, and even beyond. The aim of Artificial Intelligence is to enhance machine functions relating to human knowledge, such as reasoning, learning, and problems along with the ability to manipulate things. For example, virtual assistants or chatbots offer expert advice. Smart robots or robot advisors will provide instant research or findings in the fields of finance, insurance, law, the media, and journalism, and medical diagnosis and support will be provided by AI software on the health front. Other advantages include increasing productivity dramatically in research and development programs by reducing time to the market, enhancing the transport and supply chain networks and improving governance by improved decision-making processes etc.
Artificial Intelligence technology is aiding the following prominent fields for 2021 and many others:
Website Creation – Artificial Intelligence tools can help to create websites and landing pages in merely minutes.
App Creation – Artificial Intelligence tools can help to automate the whole concept of creating apps.
Natural Language Processing (NLP) − This process is simulating the actual interaction with the computer that understands natural language spoken by humans.
Expert Systems − Learners and users will be provided with guided information and advice on the computer or software.
Vision Systems − Artificial Intelligence (AI) systems in 2021 can understand, explain and describe the computer’s visual input to the ultimate core.
Spoken Word or Speech Recognition − Many Artificial Intelligence (AI) based speech recognition systems are capable of listening, voicing and recognizing the user input – i.e. when a person speaks with them. Alexa, Siri and Google’s assistant, are examples of this function.
Machine Learning – Artificial Intelligence (AI) can help users to create and experiment with machine learning models and build data science applications in a flash.
Video Creation – Artificial Intelligence (AI) can help to automate video production and cut high costs of hiring resources and team as everything is taken care of in the cloud.
Python and Coding tools – Artificial Intelligence (AI) can help to automate writing lakhs of lines of code in python and even Java or PHP in minutes without the need for a human coder or even someone who will debug the code. Everything is automated in the concept of AI-powered programming.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner students who want to learn new-age Artificial Intelligence tools to take their career ahead to new heights of success
- Digital Marketing enthusiasts who wish to learn Artificial Intelligence technology tools
- Startup founders who wish to learn Artificial Intelligence tools in 2021
- Passionate students and learners who want to put a ding in the universe after learning Artificial Intelligence tools and implement those tools in their business and job
- Artificial Intelligence trainers who want to discover new technologies that are world changing in every aspect
- Research specialists, Machine Learning enthusiasts and Data Science Students who want to learn incredible tools and technologies in the field of Artificial Intelligence
- Virtual Reality or gaming enthusiasts who want to see something new to experiment on Artificial Intelligence technology
- Anyone who is interested to learn Artificial Intelligence tools that will help them all the time in their business, career or college