>>> Start Sending Data Over Long Distance using Arduino via Wired and Wireless Connection and extend Arduino Capabilities <<<
Welcome to this course.
This course will teach you how to Make Long-Distance Communication between Two Arduino Boards using Wired and Wireless Connection, This Guide will take you in a step by step manner to know what are the needed components, why we use them, and how to wire them up, starting with the basics of Arduino Serial Communication and ending with Sending data over a very Long distance.
You will know what is the actual working principle of Long-Distance Communication, what are the right communication protocols to be used, and how to interface the required module to make this happen.
We know that Arduino has several built-in buses for fast data transfer, for example, The SPI Protocol and I2C Protocol. Various kinds of sensors are often connected using the I2C communication protocol.
There is also the popular UART universal asynchronous receiver transmitter protocol, which is often used with a USB interface to exchange data with a laptop or computer. But all of these methods have a serious drawback. They do not work at large distances.
Imagine a situation where we need to collect data from sensors on the roof of our houses and depending on the location of the sensors, our hardware, and software setup, we need to transfer a signal from this sensor to our Arduino on the first floor.
How can we make it possible? We’ll definitely need a powerful Long Distance Transmission method, one that can be used for years, and in this course, we will cover this, we will cover wireless and wired long-distance communication methods between two or three Arduinos or any two microcontrollers, whether they are Arduino microcontroller or any other types of microcontrollers.
We will make it as simple as possible.
What you will learn in This Course
- Learn what is the hardware required to make this happen.
- Learn what is RS485 and how to implement this communication protocol in long-distance communication.
- Dake down the schematic for connecting Two Arduinos using RS485 protocol over long-distance.
- Discuss the receiver and transmitter program for RS485.
- Talk about the circuit assembly and we will break down the HC-12 module working principle for long-distance wireless communication between two Arduinos.
- Perform communication of the Arduino to Arduino using the HC-12 module.
- Explain how communication works with Arduino transceiver.
- Create a PCB for this project
I’m sure that you will gain a lot of knowledge in this course.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in making his own Arduino Long-Distance Transmitter and Receiver
- Anyone interested in making amazing Microcontroller Projects
- Anyone Interested in Learning How Long-Distance Communication works
- Anyone Interested in Learning Wired and Wireless Long Distance data Transmission
- Electronics Geeks
- Arduino Geeks
- Anyone Interested in Learning New Things about Arduino
- Anyone Interested in Microcontrollers