Apache Zeppelin – Big Data Visualization Tool for Big data Engineers An Open Source Tool (Free Source for Data Visualization)
Learn the latest Big Data Technology – Apache Zeppelin! And learn to use it with one of the most popular programming Data Visualization Tool!
One of the most valuable technology skills is the ability to analyze huge data sets, and this course is specifically designed to bring you up to speed on one of the best technologies for this task, Apache Zeppelin! The top technology companies like Google, Facebook, Netflix, Airbnb, Amazon, NASA, and more are all using Apache Zeppelin to solve their big data problems!
Master Bigdata Visualization with Apache Zeppelin.
Various types of Interpreters to integrate with various big data ecosystem
Apache Zeppelin provides a web-based notebook along with 20 plus Interpreters to interact with and facilitates collaboration from a WebUI. Zeppelin supports Data Ingestion, Data Discovery, Data Analysis, and Data Visualization.
Using an integration of Interpreters is very simple and seamless.
Resultant data can be exported or stored in various sources or can be explored with various visualization and can be analyzed with pivot graph like the setup
This course introduces every aspect of visualization, from story to numbers, to architecture, to code. Tell your story with charts on the web. Visualization always reflects the reality of the data.
We will Learn:
- Data Ingestion in Zeppelin environment
- Configuring Interpreter
- How to Use Zeppelin to Process Data in Spark Scala, Python, SQL and MySQL
- Data Discovery
- Data Analytics in Zeppelin
- Data Visualization
- Pivot Chart
- Dynamic Forms
- Various types of Interpreters to integrate with a various big data ecosystem
- Visualization of results from big data
Who this course is for:
- Beginner Apache Spark Developer, Bigdata Engineers or Developers, Software Developer, Machine Learning Engineer, Data Scientist, Data Analyst, Analyst