About The Course
Are you looking to create a culture of openness and growth in your organisation? Are you ready to learn the guiding principles of agile and introduce them to your team? Do you want to work on your own Agile Leadership Plan, so that you can start putting your knowledge into action right away? Well then, this Agile Leadership course is for you!
It is a practical crash course on agile leadership, aimed at people who are not necessarily in official management roles, but who want to take on a leadership role to improve their team’s performance, and adopt agile practices.
What You Will Learn
Through a series of short video-based lectures, you will learn:
- What agile is – including the guiding principles and habits that underpin it.
- What the appeal of an agile organisation is, and what the characteristics of a great agile leader are.
- How to start by looking at yourself – your personality, skills and traits – and then develop some ideas about what agility looks like for your team and your organisation, and find out how to lead the way.
- How to introduce agile to your team and use it to create a culture of openness and growth.
- How to use agile as a project management method, too.
At the end of this course, you’ll be able to introduce agile to your team and apply its methods to wherever you’re working. You’ll start working on your own Agile Leadership Plan in order to put your knowledge into action right away.
Who Is It For?
While it can benefit professionals at all levels and in all roles, it is particularly suited to people who naturally take the lead with their teams, even if they don’t have an official management title.
Who this course is for:
- Ambitious individuals who want to improve career prospects and prepare for future leadership roles
- Individuals who are not necessarily in management roles who are looking to improve their leadership skills and tap in to their strengths