You’ll learn advance IT troubleshooting skills in this course.
You’ll be able to proof yourself by learning advance troubleshooting knowledge while working as Desktop support Professional, technical support or system administrator.
- We’ll create a virtual PC where you can practice without worry because changes make on virtual PC will not affect your main physical system.
- I hope you’ve basic knowledge of Windows 10, Active Directory Domain, PowerShell and have a system for practice.
You’ll learn below sections and this course will keep get updated with new troubleshooting solutions.
Prepare Virtual Test-lab
- Install Hyper-V on Local System
- Create Virtual Machine (VM)
- Download Free Evaluation OS Image
- Hyper-V Interface Overview
- Installing Windows 10
- Make USB Bootable with GUI Tool
- Make USB Bootable with Command (CLI Tool)
- Access Boot Menu
Troubleshooting without Reboot
- Fix stuck Windows service
- Fix Not Responding Application or Desktop
- Logoff Another User Manually
- Logoff user Remotely through PowerShell
Active Directory Setup (Optional)
- Create Virtual Machine for Server 2019
- Install Windows Server 2019
- Rename System Name
- Server Manager Introduction
- Install Active Directory Role
- Promote Active Directory Domain Controller
- Set Static IP Address
Who this course is for:
- Who wants to start their career in IT as Desktop Support Engineer or IT Help Desk Technician for System Administration.
- Who wants growth in their career by enhancing their technical skills.
- Who wants to be Master in fixing system related problems.